So, here are the rules!
1. Up to 2 based Models or bases of models for infantry.
2. ANY Model produced for CBT or Mechwarrior Clix Game. NO proxy's please...I.e. No CAV's for Mechs!
3. Any Paint scheme is acceptable.
4. Stock and modified models are acceptable. You may use any base you wish to, any size any shape.
5. Unit does not need to be a cannon design.
The judging guidlines are as follows:
1.Color. Show us how well you blend, shade, drybrush, inkwash or whatever else you do to create a great paint job. 10 pts.
2. Attention to detail. How well did you accent the details of panel lines, missiles, gun barrels, access panels, cockpits, etc. 10 pts.
3. Overall appearance. Is this model a total piece from top to bottom. Is it based nicely? Is the paint job solid without bleadovers? Overall, is the piece complete? 5 pts.
There will be four judges, I will announce them as soon as I have them all, other than myself, I want to wait for confirmation from those I've asked...yes I am trying to get some special guest judges!
The top score possible is 25 per judge 100pts overall. We are not looking to discourage anyone, so point totals will not be made public unless requested to by the contestant. Start painting, have fun, and lets' see what you can come up with!
DEADLINE: Sunday November 30th, 11:59 p.m. US Central time! This date is to give everyone plenty of time given convention season, and those serving overseas that have expressed interest. So take your time and have a blast.
Please include both CBT and WGF forum names, and personal shipping information so that I know where to send prizes!
Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no more than 4 total images at 600x600 pixels.