Okay, so here we go guys, competition #2 for VOR!
Competition Subject: Diorama or Squad Entries. SPECIAL CHARACTERS NOW ENTERED FOR THIS SIDE BY SIDE CONTEST
We know some of you may not be big into diorama's and some not big into just squad's, so we're going with a multiple models tied together theme.
1. At least 2 based models tied to a common terrain environment for the diorama's. Either posed or action oriented. And for the squads, please no less than a minimun squad size for any army list, yes we'll check we have all the books.
Custom force army units are also allowed, in which case the minimum squad size should be explained in the email with the submission AT LEAST 2 units must be submitted. NEWLY PAINTED MODELS ONLY PLEASE!
2. Any VOR or VOR converted custom army models may be used.
3. Any Paint scheme is acceptable, all entries must use some kind of terrain setting, even squads. The terrain doesn't have to be spectacular, but make them look like they are in a setting other than a padded room.
4. Stock and mofified models are acceptable. You may use any base you wish to, any size any shape.
The judging guidlines are as follows:
1.Color. Show us how well you blend, shade, drybrush, inkwash or whatever else you do to create a great paint job. 10 pts.
2. Attention to detail. How well did you accent the details of muscles, weapons, facial features, clothing, etc. 10 pts.
3. Overall appearance. Is this submission a total piece from top to bottom? Is it based nicely, terrain tied together well? Is the paint job solid without bleadovers? Overall, is the piece complete, and does it look uniform if it is a squad? 5 pts.
The top score possible is 25 per judge 100pts overall. We are not looking to discourage anyone, so point totals will not be made public unless requested to by the contestant. Start painting, have fun, and lets' see what you can come up with!DEADLINE: Monday September 15th, (DEADELINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTILL NOVEMBER 1ST FOR BOTH ENTRY TYPES)11:59 p.m. US Central time! This date is to give everyone plenty of time given convention season, and those serving overseas that have expressed interest. So take your time and have a blast.
Please include both Bioplazm and WGF forum names, and personal shipping information so that I know where to send prizes!
Send entries to email@example.com
Please no more than 4 total images at 600x600 pixels.